Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions

Go down 
+2
latino 718
JJ$exay1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Here's Another Excellent Feud To Add!   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 am

Here's another good feud to suggest if you want to add it to your growing list of volumes, Sean.

How about the feud between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels that culminating to the Montreal ScrewJob there? Really fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Mr. Soul

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:32 pm

BTB_BECK wrote:
Thanks everyone for their great suggestions and positive feedback regarding the show. All will be added to the growing list of feuds. The next volume will feature Nick Bockwinkel vs Curt Hennig and Mankind vs Undertaker. Please send over more suggestions. I would love to keep adding these legendary feuds.

Nice!!! Very Happy I'm glad to see one of my suggestions(Nick Bockwinkel vs Curt Hennig) be used. Looking forward to hearing those old clips.
Back to top Go down
BTB_BECK

PostSubject: Mankind vs Undertaker   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 am

Thanks everyone for their great suggestions and positive feedback regarding the show. All will be added to the growing list of feuds. The next volume will feature Nick Bockwinkel vs Curt Hennig and Mankind vs Undertaker. Please send over more suggestions. I would love to keep adding these legendary feuds.
Back to top Go down
Mac_Daddy

Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Just a few suggestions.

How about the Rock vs. Austin. Although they never had a really long continuous feud, they have had a rivalry against each other. They faced each other 3 times at WM in a 5 year span. They were the 2 most popular superstars of the attitude era and always put on classic matches when it came to the big stage.

Another feud could be considered Rock vs. Austin II, and that being Orton vs. Cena. They are the 2 most popular superstars of this generation, and it seems they are always being compared to each other even though their characters are really not that much a like. They have had some great matches as well, like the extreme Iron Man match from a couple of years ago.

The last feud I would suggest is Mankind vs. the Undertaker. These 2 had a feud that really carried over the span of 2 years. I believe their first match was at King of the Ring 1996 and was then followed up by the boiler room brawl at that year's Summerslam. Then they followed that up with the first ever Buried Alive match later that same year. Then their feud was put on the back burner for a year or so before being picked up again before King of the Ring 1998. Of course we all know what happened at this event. They had some classics and to me Mankind will always be the best guy to go up against the Undertaker b/c he was just as weird and unforgiving as the Undertaker. He was Taker's greatest opponent and the first one to show that the Undertaker was indeed beatable.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Gotta Love Beyond The Bell!   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

Loving Beyond The Bell episode series, Sean. Keep it up man!

As for a feud... how about Shawn Michaels versus Triple H? Good stuff there.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Y2Edge

Y2Edge

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:19 pm

Eddie vs JBL could be a good one, but I'd vote for Eddie vs Brock Lesnar. Short lived but intense.

Other than that, I would say Angle vs. Edge, E&C vs the Hardys and Jericho vs. Michaels.

By the way, just like to say that I really enjoy BTB every week, can't beat that nostalgia feeling !
Back to top Go down
latino 718

latino 718

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Here are a few suggestions
Taz vs Sabu
WCW vs NWO
Undertaker vs Kane
RVD vs Jerry Lynn
Sandman vs Raven
Bret Hart vs Stone Cold
Back to top Go down
Mr. Soul

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 am

This show is quickly becoming my favorite. Excellent Job.

Some suggestions,

The Midnight Express vs. Rock-N-Roll Express

Keiji Muto(Great Muta) vs. Masahiro Chono

Tommy Rich vs. Buzz Sawyer

Jerry Lawler vs. Bill Dundee

Curt Henning vs. Nick Bockwinkel
Back to top Go down
JJ$exay1

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm

How about Ric Flair vs Dusty Rhoades ...If ya will baby.
Back to top Go down
BTB_BECK

PostSubject: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey fans! Thank you all for supporting Beyond The Bell each week here on the SNS Radio Network.

Since I received such positive feedback for the Epic Encounters series I wanted to put some of the future volumes in your hands. What are some of your greatest feuds of all time?

I will start with one... how about Eddie Guerrero vs JBL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions   Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Encounter Series: Your Suggestions
Page 1 of 1