HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer

PostSubject: Bah Gawd, TNA! Why?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 pm

I saw this particular segment with Eric Young and "Cee Lo Green" AKA D'Lo Brown and let me just say this... wow... that was kinda stupid, in my opinion. Damn useless segments like this needs to be eliminated.

And plus, why is TNA Impact Wrestling doing copyright infridgement to our own Wrestling News Live's Trey?! Damn, TNA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Rodriguez904

PostSubject: Re: [TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:36 pm

this is so horribly stupid, yea it seems like they did rip off treys idea, plus knowing them i wouldnt be surprised if they gonna steal the crash holly gimmick where hes gonna defend it 24/7 anytime anyplace,, and while we're on spoilers, why hand sting back the title so fast just cause they wanna rush a sting vs kurt angle match? y did they take it off sting to begin with? plus angle can wait another month while anderson gets his rematch, isnt that the point of him joining immortal, so sting can chase it and get it back? ive had it, this company is making it ever so obvious they dont have a long term plan in place they jus change shit up on the fly when sumone says hey lets do it this way when last night we were gonna go that way. theres no reason they had to rush a sting angle match when thier both faces and that just defeats the purpose of anderson joining immortal, joining immortal is jus a way to be put on the backburner like everyone else who joined the nwo that was a top star who was able to go against hogan.

HOGAN IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE TNA, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE HIM ANYMORE, IF U LISTEN TO THE SHOW IM SHURE YOUR CHECKING OUT THESE FORUMS SINCE THE SITES ALWAYS SAID ON THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: [TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!! This is no doubt proof that TNA officials listen to WNL. They did at least change it up a little bit by having the X Division guy not recognize D-Lo instead of the other way around like in Trey's joke, but it's still very similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y2Edge

PostSubject: [TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !   Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

Spoilers for the 7/21 show :

Quote :
They show an Eric Young video package with him going into a gas station looking for an opponent to defend his TV title against. He finds D'Lo Brown. D'Lo tells Eric this is a road Eric doesn't want to go down. Eric rolls up D'Lo and counts the 3 himself and runs from D'Lo. Young gets away and D'Lo says "he didn't even recognize me."

Doesn't it sound awfully like what Trey joked about on WNL, getting rolled up by an X-division wrestler ? So now, not only do they steal ideas from indy wrestlers, they're stealing from the Dawg ?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !   

Back to top Go down

[TNA spoiler]I think this will spark the mother of all rants !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1