HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

When can I get more of the dawghouse!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer

PostSubject: The Dawg House Baby!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:32 am

Hopefully, once Trey isn't busy with life, not busy with work, and getting a new mixer in, I'm sure Trey will return with the Dawg House on Thursday nights.

Though it would be nice if there's a live edition of Beyond The Bell with Sean Beckerman on Thursdays too, but that's up to him to decide, hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
superdink

PostSubject: Re: When can I get more of the dawghouse!?!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 pm

yeah man, I loved the Dawg House too. It was Treys take on sports, games, comics, movies, wrestling, etc. A lot like Unplugged except with Trey. Always entertaining, hope he brings it back again at sometime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyson316

PostSubject: When can I get more of the dawghouse!?!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:06 am

So I listened to the CAWs Cast last night while I was watching TNA and it turned into a shitting on TNA session so I left cause I didn't want to hear it anymore. I wish the dawg house was live while TNA was on so TNA fans would have somewhere to go on the network where they didn't have to listen to nonstop TNA bashing. I know the Treydawg is hard at work with multiple jobs so I dont think it would happen but would anyone else like to have some sort of TNA show on the network?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When can I get more of the dawghouse!?!   

Back to top Go down

When can I get more of the dawghouse!?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SNS Network Featured Shows :: The DAWG House-
Jump to: