HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer

PostSubject: Regarding About Sean And His Status On Unplugged For The Gaming Segment!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:25 am

Punk4Lif: Don't be that harsh for Sean. He always tries his best to deliver whatever it is needed, and he does pretty good for the Gaming Segments for Unplugged, since he knows pretty well on Gaming discussions and whatnot, so yeah.

Now for the status for Sean, the Sensational One... that depends... it's Jeff (JJ)'s decision if he wants to fire him or not. Life happens when people are busy with every day life and working on some projects that he needs to finish it on. Again, it is either the SNS CEO's decision or the 51% owner's decision to see if they want him released.

EDIT: Then again... he remains to be on the SNS Radio Network... so like it or not... Sean's there to stay and to contribute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Punk4Lif

PostSubject: Re: Just leave   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 am

So I think I heard Jeff mention on the air tonight that if Sean takes another sabbatical, hes fired. I hope he takes another one and he does get fired. Just hearing him tonight made me want to never listen to this network again. Why do they continue to bring him on here week after week, when he should have been fired a long time ago? Just fire him, give Ashley, Charles, or whoever his position and lets be done with him.
Back to top Go down
Punk4Lif

PostSubject: Re: Just leave   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Seans spot is well deserved? Psh, only reason he got that spot is because Jeff felt sorry for him, and gave him something to do. Thats it, Sean sucks at what he does, and he shouldn't be allowed to do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
superdink

PostSubject: Re: Just leave   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am

It really isn't Sean's fault, the last month JJ has had to have some shortened shows, which has excluded the gaming segment, so it isn't really his fault. It's just the nature of the beast. Sean usually does a pretty good job when on there. Ashley and Crelly usually add stuff too, but I think Sean's spot is well deserved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punk4Lif

PostSubject: Just leave   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Sensational Sequel or Sensational Sean whatever the hell your calling yourself these days. Why don't you do everyone a favor and just leave? We already know of 2 people on the network who could do your job better Charles Shane and Ashley who is apparently a guy. Come on, people were saying Crelly brought nothing to the network, well we all know you don't bring shit to the network. Hell where have you been for the past month? Working on some kind of secret project that apparently failed. Why dont you just hang it up and leave sns its the best thing you could do in your life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just leave   

Back to top Go down

Just leave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1