Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ Empty
PostSubject: Barbaric Of John Cena! Upwards To The God That Is C.M. Punk!   Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 am

I feel your pain with John Cena, Don_Bronx, but John Cena doesn't have full creative control with his character. He gets told what to do beforehand, goes out there, and just does it. Even though most people are sick of John Cena hogging the spotlight.

Even though C.M. Punk has got his chance at glory from the 2011 Money In The Bank pay-per-view, and may not win two in a row against John Cena at SummerSlam, it'll probably devalue C.M. Punk if he loses to the all mighty John Cena.

Again, we'll see how the 2011 WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view rolls around...
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Don_Bronx

Don_Bronx

Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ Empty
PostSubject: Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ   Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 pm

Does anyone else see where this is going? I watched the abortion known as Raw last night, and after having my wrists stitched in the ER, I decided to write about it. I wanted to send an email to WNL, but fell asleep. silent

Cena's going over at Summerscam. I'll bet you anything I own. I am so sick, violently sick of John Cena it isn't funny. It's gone from mild annoyance to all out, seething hate. I can't stand even hearing his voice or seeing him in the ring anymore.

And, he's going to go over so the WWE, much like a crack dealer who sells on the school yard, can peddle more Cena merch. There's no doubt in my mind that Punk can sell a lot of merch too.

Punk was WAY more over than Cena last night, and has been for awhile. But, I just feel it. I feel it in my bones that this overrated pile of human crap will once again be forced down our throats like medicine you give to a 2 year old.

Punk will be relegated back to the mid-card, just the Miz and Truth. And then, they'll find some more chum to feed to the shark known as John Cena.

I will laugh, okay, LAUGH like the Joker on pot the day Cena gets hurt and the WWE has to scramble to build a new Jesus Christ in one day.

It has gotten to the point where if Cena goes over at Summerscam, I'm going to stop watching Raw. I'll switch to Smackdown.

Everyone wants to talk about TNA and their poor storylines. Well, the WWE has had one storyline for 6 F**king years! Cena being taken off the cross and rising again in 3 days!

I AM SICK OF CENA! I HATE HIM WITH A BLOODY, SEETHING PASSION! I wish someone would give him a multi-million dollar movie deal so he just goes away! Go away, Cena! GO AWAY! If I have to see this over-pushed bastard anymore, I'll kill myself! I'd honestly rather die, burn in hell, and become Satan's boy-toy than ever seeing, hearing, or smelling this son of a bitch one day longer! I can't state it enough times how much I FREAKIN' HATE, LOATH, DESPISE AND AM SICKENED BY THIS BASTARD!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireiceandrain.com

Same Sh*t, Different Day and Cena-Christ
Page 1 of 1