HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Good Gaming Headset?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer

PostSubject: Gaming Headsets!   Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I don't know which headsets are the best for gaming purposes, but whatever headset you choose in your local GameStop area, I hope the brand/model that you bought is a good choice for you.

So Mac_Daddy, what kind/type of gaming headset did you buy? The Turtle Beach headsets, buddy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Good Gaming Headset?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Well I was looking specifically at the Turtle Beach PX21 headset. I don't know if the people that are having the problems with them are having them because they don't take good care of them. Sometime this week I will go to my local Gamestop and see if they have any used and what the prices are. Thanks Sean for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelofazrael

PostSubject: Re: Good Gaming Headset?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Actually Mac, I have a pair of TurtleBeach X31's, which are the wireless headsets, and I love it. The only downside is I use it so much I go through batteries a lot. I have had no problems with mine and I have had them for almost 2 months, and they are used from Gamestop. So it seems wherever you read the review might have been partial to Triton's or other headsets.

There are a good amount of headsets out there, but if you buy TurtleBeach's you would have to order the PS3 adaptor for it most likely. Tritons are good also, but I don't know enough about them to give a review on how they work, but some of the people I play with on the 360 use them, and come in a little louder than if they were using a regular headset.

The choice is really up to you man, take a look at the money you are willing to spend, and go from there.

You can get a used pair of TurtleBeachs from Gamestop for about 10 bucks if they have any in, and 40 for a used wireless set. I am sure that goes along with the Tritons also. Good luck in making the choice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.snsradionetwork.com
Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Good Gaming Headset?   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:43 pm

I'm looking to get a new headset that I can use on PS3 and my PC. I would like to also use it on the 360, but it's not a must since I already have a mic for it. Any suggestions on a good brand/model. I was looking at a pair of Turtle Beach headset at Gamestop, but after reading reviews it seems they are good for a month or 2 before they start having problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Gaming Headset?   

Back to top Go down

Good Gaming Headset?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1