Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Empty
PostSubject: Poor Matt & Nick Jackson (Jeremy & Max Buck)!   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:59 am

latino 718 wrote:
it seems booker t & now goldust are saying the young bucks didn't introduces themselves to both men.

Yeah. It definitely sucks if this is the case that Booker T & Goldust are saying that the talented Young Bucks tandem did not properly introduce themselves to them. I wonder how other WWE'ers are reacting to this.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
latino 718

latino 718

PostSubject: Re: The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm

it seems booker t & now goldust are saying the young bucks didn't introduces themselves to both men.maybe rvd rant might be true.so far no other agents or vets in wwe had said anything about this
Back to top Go down
N8T

N8T

PostSubject: Re: The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I would have to say the Tag champs look all alone when they come out, its like when they lose the belts they're next in line to be released. I think they need the young bucks here in the mix or else these belts are going to get passed along to what? Kofi and Evan or similar wtf. on another note it is interesting wwe take an interest in them especially after the buzz from the IWC that the bucks should be heading to the big place.

They are decent workers hope to see them soon.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: The Young Bucks In WWE?! Would Be Nice!   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 pm

If the Young Bucks do sign in WWE, I personally hope they get a chance. With Hunter trying to revive the "much-needed" important tag team division from the company, having them would be a piece of cake. Let's hope they get utilized often though.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
superdink

superdink

PostSubject: Re: The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 am

I just cant see the Bucks in the WWE. I mean unless they are really trying to bring back the tag division and/or maybe the cruiserweight division
Back to top Go down
H2HCrelly

PostSubject: The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 am

According to PWInsider, Nick and Matt Jackson, The Young Bucks (aka former TNA stars Generation Me) were among those who received a tryout yesterday prior to Raw in Los Angeles. The duo worked matches for WWE Producers yesterday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut   The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Young Bucks Receive WWE TryOut
Page 1 of 1