Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 - 0 Streak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: The Undertaker - Triple H III Saga Inside Hell In A Cell + Representing SNS/WNL!   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm

It sure is definitely heading our way, another rematch from WrestleMania 27... The Undertaker versus Triple H... inside Hell In A Cell... and possibly some stipulations in tow.

N8T wrote:
well folks if your going to be in the front row this year dont forget your WNL banner and represent.

Oh yeah! Represent Sunday Night ShowDown and Wrestling News Live! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
N8T

N8T

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 - 0 Streak   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:54 am

Dear god its heading that way again, and this time you could almost mark out to please taker don't fail me. This is rediculous to find ourselves here just 1 year later in the exact same situation. well folks if your going to be in the front row this year dont forget your WNL banner and represent.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: WWE Young Talent To Face The Undertaker?!   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am

mccanehd wrote:
But fans would question whether it will end, if someone like Barrett or Ziggler were to be the opponent.

Yeah, I would agree to that. A younger WWE up-and-comer talent like Dolph Ziggler, or Wade Barrett, or any other credible WWE Superstar would face The Undertaker and be a "threat" to the WrestleMania Undefeated Streak there.
Back to top Go down
mccanehd

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 - 0 Streak   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:19 am

More and more, it looks as though they plan on making this a third match with Triple h, and I personally am not into that match. They put on a solid show last year and proved that there were still guys in the business who can tell a story during the match and not just on the mic. But I still think they need to give the illusion that he could lose the match. Triple h doesnt gain anything by winning this match, but fans would question whether it will end, if someone like Barrett or Ziggler were to be the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak = 20-0! UNDEFEATED!   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 am

I either see a rematch between Hunter and Undertaker with huge stipulations play into it... or seeing Undertaker facing against a viable opponent that can DEFEAT HIM. But either way, Undertaker's WrestleMania streak remains undefeated at 20-0.
Back to top Go down
N8T

N8T

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: 20 - 0 Streak   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 am

I was just thinking up possible ideas on who and what they will do with the undertaker at wrestlemania, I like many others hear he aint got much left in the tank and he soon will retire, with that being said I wonder will he go out on a win or a loss at Wrestlemania. I was thinking and please god don't take this thread for a petition to have HHH vs Taker match what will they do to raise the stakes loser retires match where upon they use the hype of taker leaving to sell this match or what have you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

20 - 0 Streak Empty
PostSubject: Re: 20 - 0 Streak   20 - 0 Streak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20 - 0 Streak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling & Fighting Chat :: WWE-
Jump to: