HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Open letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acer

PostSubject: More Positives Than Negatives!   Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 am

JJ$exay1 wrote:
its funny that there is more positive feedback as oppossed to negative.

Yeah, JJ. The positives definitely outweighs the negatives... so he is just among the negatives who is "occupying himself", so to speak, along with his "clan" there, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Rodriguez904

PostSubject: Re: Open letter   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

obvious troll post, move along people theres nuthin to see here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ$exay1

PostSubject: Re: Open letter   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 am

Ok I feel I need to respond here: First of all I will agree that when Sean is off it shows...but when he is prepared he does a great job. I gave him an oppurtunity and he makes the most of it. If you wanna Walkout feel free to do so that is your right, its funny that there is more positive feedback as oppossed to negative. I'm not gonna fire someone because you dont like them...if its not your cup of tea dont listen. I hate to lose listeners but the day someone tells me how to run my bussiness is the day I tell you to Fuck Right Off. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acer

PostSubject: Sean Is Just Trying To Do "His Job" As A Gaming Analyst!   Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Again, why so serious, Punk4Life?! Do note that "The Sensational Sequel" Sean has read this thread. Why are you still bashing Sean? Again, he always tries his best to deliver whatever it is needed, and he does pretty good for the Gaming Segments for UnPlugged, since he knows "his stuff" pretty well on certain Gaming discussions and whatnot, so yeah. Who cares if he isn't good on telling other gaming news? He can tell about whatever Gaming news he is good at.

His Facebook message was also pretty genuine. And I think most people would agree to that. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
punk4life

PostSubject: Open letter   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I have been listening to sunday night showdown for a while now and one person that I can not stand is the sensational sequel (what the fuck really) sean. First off who does this guy think he is he comes on the air and tries to act like he knows video games. From what I can tell you dont know what the atari 2600 is from the dreamcast so why dont you just stop and go do something else maybe get a life away from this network. I have sat in the chatroom under those mib names for a few weeks and have been what he has said and I have to agree with Pope. Sean needs to be fired and needs to be taken off the air and placed as far away from the listeners and the so called family that he can. His post on facebook was one of the most fucked up and fake letters I have ever seen in my life. I hope he reads this and understands that its time for a change and I even propose a walkout on Unplugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open letter   

Back to top Go down

Open letter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1