Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some TNA Talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Come On Mainstream Professional Wrestling! Please Improve On The Product!   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Indeed. The TNA and WWE products as a whole are NOT perfect as a whole. Mainstream wrestling hasn't upped its games when certain of the wrestling fans are sick and tired of their favourite mainstream wrestling promotion(s) NOT doing well as they should it and NOT capitalizing on the situation at bay.

If they don't like mainstream wrestling, I suspect independent wrestling will be on the rise... like Ring Of Honor for instance (though it won't considered to be indy anymore now they have a Television Contract with the Sinclair Broadcasting Group), and numerous others that will take over.

Besides, competition in itself is VERY good for the wrestling business, and we sure as hell definitely need MORE competition to steady in and have a mass effect on the ratings themselves! Boom!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
N8T

N8T

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some TNA Talk   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:49 am

I'm going to get in on this tna chat, I reckon it has little to do with some of the things tna have done and got the most heat over. Its more to do with their ability to make money and there in lies the problem. How do you make money when most hardcore fans including myself are able to view their product for free.

Now I am no cheap skate I will pay up when I have to but I don't have the time or money to invest in two wrestling promotions. So like most I watch tna as a casual basis and always put it on the back burner when I'm some place else, TNA will not grow if so many fans like myself have a view where they can casually commit to this product at little or no cost. just to give example what if you could go to either ppv but not both Wrestlemania or Bound for glory? it should be about the love of the sport right??? but it isn't and vince mcmahon knows this and has known it for years. He has had a hold on this market for years and knows that there really isn't any room for anyone else in terms of his level. anything less is considered just that.

So the only way out for TNA is to build a likable product that people will be compelled to invest in, now I am extremely generous when it comes to like and not like, facebook has nothing on me. I can find even the smallest detial of something tna did wrong and selvage some good out of it. right down to the roster storylines and the wrestlers themselves. There is a like factor here but it always seems to be over shadowed by a few reoccurring elements that tna over use. and they don't seem to be interested in maturing their wrestlers or storylines they always go for the home run which seems to always leave their product shallow at times and empty all too soon.

And finally the IWC we are tna's worst and most voicetress critic to wipe the hypocritical disgust and distane from each and every comment made in defence or defiance of TNA and thats just talking about myself. I know there are dozens of people like me that sit there after watching a wwe ppv all pissed off wishing they could switch over and tune into the competition and instantly say they were always a fan fock wwe. But those times are gone and we don't have that luxury anymore so we fester and find new ways to hate what we are most passionate about. TNA will always have a home in the heart of the IWC simply because we know why they should and must exist for the greater good of all wrestling/entertainment fans.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Come On TNA Impact Wrestling! You Can Do It!   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 am

I like TNA Impact Wrestling as an alternative, and I don't mind since I'm a fan of anything. Sometimes, the organization makes mistakes and they are critical for what they do. But I hope they go back on track before there's a trainwreck happening. I'm hoping for the best for this company to really solidify its competition and really compete with the company known giant.

Last edited by Acer on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Tyrant

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some TNA Talk   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm

At least the GM thing made sense, there were people promoting their products, and it wasn't near the atrocity of the "THEM" story line and how long Jeff Hardy has held the title since 10,10,'10.

I don't care what WWE calls themselves, they might say they aren't wrestling, however if a guy sucks some dick, and says he's straight, doesn't necessarily make it true. What ever label or genre they want to classify themselves as, doesn't affect the product to me whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Don_Bronx

Don_Bronx

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Some TNA Talk   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:22 am

Time to light these forums up. JJ is an opinionated wresting fan, not a hater. TNA has done things in the past that deserve criticism. They still do stupid things, but it seems that the product is getting better. If you like pure wrestling, I think TNA has a leg up on the WWE. It seems TNA is at its best when it just SIMPLIFIES ITS STORYLINES AND CONCENTRATES ON WRESTLING! Sorry for yelling.

I've been back and forth on TNA myself. Certain things, like the continued employment of Jeff Hardy, and the continuing storyline between Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle are things that truly piss me off. Evil or Very Mad The asinine writing of Vince Russo is another reason to criticize TNA.

But, the IWC is a little ridiculous in its unfairness. During the entire abortion known as the Guest Host On Raw shit, the IWC STILL gave more hate to TNA than the WWE. The Guest Host shit was, without a doubt, one of the most embarrassing times to be a wrestling fan.

Here's another reason to ease up on TNA. WWE has basically told the wrestling fan to drop dead and burn in hell. Wrestling, which, last time I checked, is the reason Vince McMahon is a millionaire, is looked down on, in place of "entertainment." Well, as a "wrestling" fan, I say FUCK YOU! TNA has started a "wrestling matters" campaign. I like it! THAT'S how you take a shot at the WWE. Not by making fun of a 2/21/11 promo, but by capitalizing on such a disgusting campaign by the WWE. Randy Orton can talk about how many people Kelly Kelly has banged, but MAKES SURE to bite his tongue and say "entertainment!" After all, that whole Freedom Of Speech thing is WAAAAAAY overrated.

In closing, I am neither bashing the WWE nor praising TNA. I'm just saying that if you're going to bury TNA at every turn, complain about it, then at least do the same when the WWE does stupid, incompetent things.

The shows on this network are fair when it comes to both companies, praising and criticizing when needed. The IWC needs to do the same. I mean, after all, doesn't the taste in your mouth from chewing on Vince's jock for 5 years get nasty?

People have busted their asses to make us this wonderful website. Let's get these forums going. Let me know if you agree or disagree with me, and why.

And, whether you agree or disagree, you STILL have to kiss the ring baby!

Don_Bronx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireiceandrain.com
Sponsored content

Some TNA Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some TNA Talk   Some TNA Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some TNA Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wrestling & Fighting Chat :: TNA iMPACT Wrestling-
Jump to: