Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw

Go down 
+2
JJ$exay1
Mac_Daddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Empty
PostSubject: Where Will They Go?!   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm

With the recent developments of C.M. Punk using an anti-gay slur and GLAAD again "interfering"... I'm not sure if the outcome will be like that... but who knows. It had me thinking if either John Cena retains... or C.M. Punk wins the WWE Championship with John "being fired" and all...

To be honest, I just want to see where they'll go with this...
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Mac_Daddy

Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:12 pm

That's what I was trying to say Crelly. I would like to see whoever wins the MITB for Raw come out and tease that they are going to cash-in. Then they hesitate, realizing that if they wait to cash-in then Cena will be fired. It would be great for a heel turn by a face if they chose not to cash-in and allow Punk to leave champion. If they go the other way and have someone cash-in then WWE may want to take into consideration that this is taking place in Chicago, so if anyone cashes-in on Punk they are going to get booed heavily which may ruin any face turn that may happen.
Back to top Go down
H2HCrelly

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:29 am

It was key how he phrased it.. If CM Punk LEAVES chicago with the WWE Title Cena is fired, its not "if Cena loses the match". In theory, Cena can lose the match(so it appears he is fired), MITB cashes in, wins belt thus CM Punk doesnt leave Champion and Cena is not fired
Back to top Go down
mccanehd

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:13 am

When this first went down, on Monday, I was left thinking that Punk was a guarantee to walk out champ, with the winner of the MITB cashing it in and winning. What has me backtracking is that it seems like the majority of fans have the same idea, and I'm having hard time believing that they are willing to go to air, and be so predictable. With the added attention Punk got for his rant, they have to be aware that the Universe expect this to be the outcome. (But maybe I'm giving them a bit to much credit)
Back to top Go down
Rodriguez904

Rodriguez904

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 am

im with you on that situation mac, but can u honestly think they have the guts to fire cena after we saw that last version of cena being fired several months ago, if he does get "fired" i think thier gonna do sum kind of promo of all the lil kids crying and the soccer moms saying look what u did to my kids vince and try and make vince show regret and sadness and somehow get cena hired again, lol, jus my crazy imagination of the impossible happening of cena losing the title
Back to top Go down
JJ$exay1

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:28 pm

I agree It will be very interesting to see where this goes, I have a feeling that Cena will lose the title to Punk and thus get fired....where it goes from there ....I'll be excited to see.
Back to top Go down
Mac_Daddy

Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm

After watching a Youtube video of the John Cena/Vince McMahon promo from the upcoming Raw, which you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5blwYdg38&feature=player_embedded , Vince stated that if CM Punk leaves Chicago with the title then Cena would be fired. I want to know if this changes what you think will happen at MITB? Knowing that Cena could lose the title, but so could CM Punk which would mean Cena wouldn't be fired.

I think it will be very interesting to see what WWE does. I could very easily see them have Cena drop the belt to Punk and have someone cash in on Punk. But I think it would be very interesting if someone like the Miz wins MITB and after Cena loses, come out like they are going to cash in. But with this stipulation of Cena being fired, they think long and hard about whether they want the title or rather have Cena fired. No matter what choice the MITB winner would make, it's sure to make for a very intense last 10 min. of the PPV. I'm really looking forward to the PPV, more so than any PPV since Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw   Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince McMahon's comments on the upcoming Monday Night Raw
Page 1 of 1