Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Empty
PostSubject: You Can Discuss About This Particular SummerSlam Match!   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:55 pm

You can also discuss about the Shawn Michaels versus Triple H bout back from SummerSlam of 2002 in an Unsanctioned Street Fight. This is where Shawn came back and wanted to face his best friend in Hunter in this match. This match had a very fascinating storytelling to it, well done by Hunter on that part. We've never knew which Shawn Michaels we're getting and this is the Shawn Michaels that delivered in this all out intense match here. This is also where Shawn took a brutal sledgehammer to the back! Bah Gawd! Great stuff and just a intense brutal match as well!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
latino 718

latino 718

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 pm

the matches i can remember are owen hart vs bret hart cage match for the wwf title from SS 94,rock-HHH ladder match from SS 98,dudley boyz vs hardys vs edge & christian 3 way tlc match from SS 2000,taker vs edge HITC from SS 08,punk vs jeff hardy & rey mysterio vs mr. ziggles (dolph ziggler) IC title from SS 09
Back to top Go down
superdink

superdink

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:07 am

I really liked the Hart Foundation vs Brainbusters match at SummerSlam 1989. That was a hell of a tag match.

From 1990, the Rude-Warrior cage match was pretty good.

Of course at the 1991 SummerSlam you have Bret vs Mr Perfect and in 1992 Bret vs Bulldog. 1994 had the great cage match of Bret vs Owen.

Looks like Bret really had some of his best matches at Summerslam.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: You Can Discuss About This Particular SummerSlam Match!   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:46 pm

As always, Sean, keep up the great work with Beyond The Bell. Loving every moment of it and your cheesy... "And let's go... BEYOND THE BELL!" line and your "Buckle up... because it's GO TIME!" line, hehe.

You can discuss about the Eddie Guerrero versus Rey Mysterio bout back from SummerSlam of 2005 in a Ladder Match for the custody of Rey Mysterio's son Dominick. They had an interesting rivalry dated back to WrestleMania 21 and they finished it off on this event with a bang with a happy ending too. It was an excellent match with some amazing emotion and a lot to be put on the line also. Good stuff.

Last edited by Acer on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Y2Edge

Y2Edge

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Here's my personal top 3 of Summerslam matches (in no particular order) :

- The Ultimate Warrior vs. The Honky Tonk Man (1988) : short match, to say the least, but a great way to end Honky's title run. The twelve year-old that I was couldn't stand that HTM would always find a way to keep his title, and I remember marking like crazy when the Warrior's music hit. Just for the memories, this "match" has to be on this list.

- HHH vs. The Rock vs. Kurt Angle (2000) : I love the dynamics in this match and thought the storytelling was great. And the fact that Angle finished the match with a concussion is telling enough.

- Mr Perfect vs Bret Hart (1991) : Summerslam 91 is most remembered for the Marriage made in Heaven, and rightfully so. But when Perfect and Bret were in the ring, magic happened. A wrestling classic on a sports-entertainment heavy card, and in my opinion, one of their best encounters.

Cheers Sean, and keep up the good work. I love the show !
Back to top Go down
BTB_BECK

PostSubject: Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Welcome Fans!

As you know, the Summer Spectacular series will be debuting on Beyond The Bell next week. It features the Mania of Summer: Greatest Matches in SummerSlam History. So... I would love to get your feedback on what your favorite matches are and why. We will be going chronologically in this two-part series.

So let me hear your favorites!

Ring Announcer
Sean "Beck" Beckerman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches   Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite SummerSlam Matches
Page 1 of 1