Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Would Fans Do Topics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

What Would Fans Do Topics Empty
PostSubject: What Would Fans Do Topics! Woo!   What Would Fans Do Topics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey yo, Nemesis. Hmm...

In regards to professional wrestling, you guys can probably discuss about the continuation of the C.M. Punk versus John Cena angle feud continuing, The Pro Wrestling Insider's Top 500 list for 2011 that was released with The Miz ranked as Number One, the returns of Jim Ross & John Morrison, Hunter (Triple H) taking command of the WWE, the build to the 2011 TNA HardCORE Justice pay-per-view, and perhaps discussing about the EVOLVE Nine Internet pay-per-view that was hosted from WWN Live and what you guys thought of it (if you guys watched it that is), and many more that I can really think of as well.

I'll be listening to the show as usual. Keep up the entertainment there, gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
The Nemesis

The Nemesis

What Would Fans Do Topics Empty
PostSubject: What Would Fans Do Topics   What Would Fans Do Topics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 am

Greetings one and everyone!

Ladies and Gentleman, The Nemesis is here on the forum boards asking you, the fans, to get your topics in for us to disgust on the Triple Threat segment AND on our email segment.

I'll admit that we've had a dry run as of late on the email front BUT we are looking for new topics and new opinions or questions to be sent in so we can get your voice out there in the realm of the interwebs world and bring you into the SNS family.

Hope we can get some topics and suggestions moving!

See you on the archive!

Nem
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nemesis-on-SNS

What Would Fans Do Topics
Page 1 of 1