Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting Game Selections There!   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:27 am

superdink wrote:
My favorite game was probably Goldeneye, No Mercy, or Zelda Ocarina of Time

Yeah, those are pretty good solid games for the Nintendo 64, SuperDink. GoldenEye is a classic one, WWF No Mercy too as well, and obviously The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time included!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
superdink

superdink

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:22 am

I love Nintendo 64, I think i have a working one kicking around somewhere. My favorite game was probably Goldeneye, No Mercy, or Zelda Ocarina of Time
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Nemesis's Prized Possessions Of Three Working Consoles And Twenty Working Games For The Nintendo 64!   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

The Nemesis wrote:
I currently own three (thats right 3) working Nintendo 64 consoles and about 20 games that all still work. I consider them my greatest possessions actually.

Really, Nemesis? Wow. So you currently own THREE "working" Nintendo 64 consoles and about TWENTY games that ALL still work? That's awesome. I bet they are your greatest prized possessions indeed. What of those twenty games do you have for the Nintendo 64 there man?
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Rodriguez904

Rodriguez904

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Super Mario 64
Back to top Go down
The Nemesis

The Nemesis

PostSubject: Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Just a question for the next Unplugged with JJ $exay.
I currently own three (thats right 3) working Nintendo 64 consoles and about 20 games that all still work. I consider them my greatest possessions actually. After playing these games again overnight, it's got me thinking...

What is everyone's favourite Nintendo 64 game and any reasons why?
Or, if you want to answer it, what is the worst Nintendo 64 game ever released?

Lets get this topic a rollin'!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Nemesis-on-SNS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?   Favourite Nintendo 64 Game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Nintendo 64 Game?
Page 1 of 1