Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

*Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Versus Sting!   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:51 am

N8T wrote:
I think its a setup for Sting Vs Angle

Looks like they're probably going for a babyface versus babyface match... between Kurt Angle and Sting for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at HardCORE Justice... at a hardcore event? Hmm... I wonder if they'll be any stipulations for that championship match.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
N8T

N8T

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 am

I think its a setup for Sting Vs Angle its got to be something more than hogan god I pray it fken is anyway. Listen anderson was given the ball to run with the fans didn't like him so he was cut. Hell I like anderson but to carry the company into the next ppv buys yeah right even I could drum up more sales in raffles and thats me being nice about the situation.

I just poured my heart out for tna in another thread, back to being an @ss hat about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Poor Ken Anderson!   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 am

TNA Impact Wrestling making Ken Anderson's title reigns meaningless. The hell?! Please, don't let an eventual Hulk Hogan-Sting TNA World Heavyweight Championship match at Bound For Glory be a waste of everybody's times. Damn!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
Ty Brayton

Ty Brayton

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:25 pm

And, besides Anderson joining Immortal, we're back to square one. TNA. Y U NO MAKE SENSE?
Back to top Go down
http://TyBrayton.com
H2HCrelly

PostSubject: *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

"5. Sting defeated Mr. Anderson to win the TNA Title. Pretty entertaining match overall. Mr. Anderson put Sting in a Scorpion Death Lock, Sting hit the Mic Check on Anderson, and referee got knocked out of the ring, as usual in TNA. Bully Ray came down and interfered. The lights went out and one of the clowns was in the ring. The clown proceeded to hit Ray and Anderson with the bat. The lights went out and the clown disappeared. Ray was nowhere to be found, and Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Anderson. The ref crawled back in the ring and counted to three!!! New TNA or Impact Wrestling Heavyweight Champion is Sting! Wow, on an Impact taping... Sting celebrated for a few minutes on the ring and then Impact was over."

So the point of Anderson's title reign was?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*   *Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Spoiler from Impact 7/14/11*
Page 1 of 1