Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan STILL The World Heavyweight Champion After WWE Elimination Chamber 2012!   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, Daniel Bryan DID escape the SmackDown Elimination Chamber, STILL the World Heavyweight Champion, and now, it'll be him against Sheamus at WrestleMania 28! Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
N8T

N8T

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 am

Well well well sort of near what I was saying months ago, its all coming to light, now all daniel bryan has to do is escape the chamber with the belt and its on Sheamus vs Daniel bryan.
Back to top Go down
Acer

Acer

PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Opportunities!   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm actually even surprised that Daniel Bryan of all people won the SmackDown Money In The Bank briefcase... and he'll say that he'll cash it in at WrestleMania 28. At least he'll have a spot at the Grandest Stage Of Them All, and I can't wait to see what Daniel Bryan does, and I hope WWE Creative does NOT screw this up for him, and I hope he gets a very interesting opponent to deliver that spectacular match as well. I hope the crowd in Miami will be energetic and be on his toes for him! Woot!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
N8T

N8T

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Just off the top of my head I can only see a match with sheamus as you know that match didn't take place this wrestlemania which pissed me off since I'm a huge fan of his. I can actually see sheamus with the belt maybe even face(I hope he doesn't go face)

And Bryan heel well this will be a slow build and thats just as much input I can say on the matter. Its painfully obvious from my point of veiw or maybe I just like my points to be validated,

Because they sures hell can make up for what they did to sheamus fans at last wrestlemania, I can't imagine those people that came all the way from ireland to only find out he was put in a dark match battle royal.
Back to top Go down
latino 718

latino 718

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 pm

at least he'll be at WM this time
Back to top Go down
Rodriguez904

Rodriguez904

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 pm

i personally think this is jus an excuse cause they dont know for shure what they wanna do with him creatively, when i say that i mean that yes they do wanna push him but they wanna find a way to make it credible and from here until then they will have plenty of time to work on bringing him up and becoming a top tier talent, on the other hand yea he could still prolly lose it lol, either way im happy for the guy and yea i never been a fan of his but im glad theres a possibility of someone new coming up, i jus think they dont want another jack swagger incident this time
Back to top Go down
Mac_Daddy

Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

On this week's Smackdown Daniel Bryan revealed in a in-ring segment with Michael Cole that he will cash in MITB at Wrestlemania 28. My question is, who believes that he will make it to Wrestlemania with out cashing it in or losing it in some way? I just don't see Daniel Bryan in a main event match at Mania. Don't get me wrong, I think it would be pretty cool if this did happen, but I don't see WWE allowing him be included in 1 of the 2 title matches.

But let's say he does cash in a Wrestlemania. Who would be the ideal person for him to challenge for the WHC? Would it be Orton, Sheamus, Christian, or even someone like Cody Rhodes? I personally would like to see Chris Jericho return this fall to the SD brand and feud with Randy Orton for the WHC. It would make sense considering Orton was the one who took him out with the punt. Then Jericho wins the title at the end of the feud and we have Jericho vs. Daniel Bryan for the title at WM. I think this would be a great technical wrestling match, and they could even add some intrigue to it by having it be a submission match or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB   Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoiler: Daniel Bryan reveals when he'll cash in MITB
Page 1 of 1