Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MITB Match Winner Predictions

Go down 
+2
Mac_Daddy
Rodriguez904
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acer

Acer

MITB Match Winner Predictions Empty
PostSubject: My Earlier Money In The Bank Ladder Match(es) Predictions For 2011!   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 am

If I would predicted the Money In The Bank Ladder Matches earlier... I would've picked the following:

WWE RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner: Alberto Del Rio.
WWE SmackDown Money In The Bank Ladder Match Winner: Sheamus.

I was glad that Alberto won the RAW portion of it... and I'm even more surprised that Daniel Bryan, of all people, won the SmackDown portion of it. I hope WWE doesn't screw this up, and I hope Daniel Bryan will eventually be, a World Heavyweight Champion in the near foreseeable future. Hope he takes full of this opportunity too!
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/AcerWorld/
latino 718

latino 718

PostSubject: Re: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 pm

ADR wins raw MITB.not sure about SD MITB but these are my top 3 to win the match,sheamus,barrett & rhodes.i hate to say this but i do see alot of botches from sin cara during that match
Back to top Go down
DEEJAY

PostSubject: Re: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Whoever wins the MITB will get screwed over that night. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Don_Bronx

Don_Bronx

PostSubject: Re: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Del Rio is a very strong possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireiceandrain.com
Mac_Daddy

Mac_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Raw MITB Prediction: The Miz. I know the Miz just won MITB last year, but I think him with the MITB briefcase again could work. Alex Riley has taken some of the heat away from Miz and winning MITB would get some back for him. Also, it sets up for a potential face-turn by Miz later this year or early next year.

Second Possibility: Rey Mysterio. This would be to set-up a potential feud for the title b/w Rey and Del-Rio. I don't think ADR needs the MITB and carrying around a briefcase just wouldn't fit his character for me.

SD MITB Prediction: Wade Barrett. I think it is Barrett's time to take the next step. I believe having him drop the IC title was a setup for him jumping to the main event level, especially on SD where they are thin on main event talent.

Second Possibility: Cody Rhodes. Cody has been developing nicely since the start of the year and giving him MITB could add something to his character. Also, I feel like they may be going for a Miz/Riley relationship b/w Rhodes/Dibiase where Ted will help Cody win a title then have Ted turn face down the road.
Back to top Go down
Rodriguez904

Rodriguez904

PostSubject: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 am

Jus made this to see everyones MITB match predictions for this year and why if u think they will or should win if possible

(just the actual MITB matches)

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
-Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Alex Riley, The Miz, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio

My pick - Alberto Del Rio: maybe this is his true destiny unlike the rumble destiny plus what better time than now since summerslam is second to wrestlemania and they obviously havent bothered giving him mid card titles for nuthin

Second Possibility - The Miz: just to give him a reason to get him back in the hunt and for sumthing to brag about as the kinda dropped the ball with him and his mediocre title run in my opinion

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
-Kane, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes

My Pick: Sheamus: obviously hes the next challenger to orton whenever this christian and orton thing comes to an end and stop dragging on cause its pointless when the title doesnt change hands (fault the offices for not believing in christian)

Second Possibility: Wade Barrett: as much as id like to say cody rhodes it seems wit the dibiase move to smackdown thats gonna hold him back now unfortunately and make them a team again (damn you dibiase)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MITB Match Winner Predictions   MITB Match Winner Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MITB Match Winner Predictions
Page 1 of 1